Coming to a tablet or smartphone near you: L'Odyssée de Cartier, a mini film that has been a labor of love for Cartier for the past two years, featuring as its protagonist the French house's iconic symbol, a majestic, prowling panther.
Produced by an international team of artists, musicians, set designers and directors, the three-and-a-half minute short spans more than 160 years of Cartier's high jewelry know-how.
According to press notes released ahead of the premiere, the film will follow the travels of a female panther, "an emblematic creature that goes on an imaginary voyage between dream and reality, leaving its mark on the continents that have enriched Cartier style."
L'Odyssée de Cartier will debut exclusively on Cartier's Facebook page on March 2 and on Cartier's dedicated site on March 4, so head there to witness the magic of the "King of Jewellers" for yourself.
Discover the first screenings of this film in
- TV: Channel 5 on March 4 at 9.30pm
- Channel News Asia on March 4 at 7.30pm
- Cable: STAR on March 4 at 9.50pm
- FOX on March 4 at 9.20pm
- Cinema: March 8 to 28 – along with selected movies presented at The Cathy Cinema, Cathy Cineplex Cineleisure Orchard, Shaw Lido, Golden Village VivoCity - Gold Class, Europa and Golden Village Grand
- TV: TVB Jade, TVB HK Jade, TVB Pearl, ATV, Now TV Channel 10 on March 4 at 11pm
- Cinema: March 8 - TBD, presented at Palace IFC, AMC Pacific Pacific Place, MCL JP Cinema, Windsor Cinema, Grand Ocean Cinema, The Grand, UA iSQUARE IMAX and AMC Festival Walk